This Part Fits:
|2014||Chevrolet||Silverado 1500||High Country|
|2015-2019||Chevrolet||Silverado 1500||High Country|
|2019||GMC||Sierra 1500 Limited||Base|
|2019||GMC||Sierra 1500 Limited||SLE|
At 4WD Supply we offer a few ways to initiate the return process if needed. We understand things happen and want to make sure that returning an item purchased through our site is simple and fast.
If you are not sure or have questions about a product before you place your order for ANY reason, please reach out to us via email, phone, chat or the contact form so we can answer any questions you have before you make a purchase. Unfortunately, once orders are placed, they cannot be canceled as we will not be able to stop it.
Returns Accepted Within 30 Days
We do our best to make returns easy so you can return an item you purchased from 4WD Supply within 30 days of your purchase.
Please see details and exclusions below.
Unfortunately, freight orders are NOT available for free returns unless 4WD Supply is at fault. All standard freight returns will be subject to a 20% of the purchase price restocking fee.
If you are exchanging or returning a product shipped via freight for any of the 3 reasons below, you will not be charged return shipping or any fees.
Freight Returns We Accept
- Order placed over the phone with 4WD Supply and we sent you the wrong product.
- The item you received has a manufacturer's defect.
- The manufacturer sent you a product that was not what you ordered.
NOTE: Be sure to inspect freight orders at delivery. Do not accept the delivery if the product is not what you ordered or has been damaged. If the item has been damaged or is incorrect, refuse the order and give us a text right away at +1 (855) 461-8522.
Items That Are Not Eligible for Returns
1. Any items that were shipped via freight, such as bumpers, tires, wheels, snow plows, etc. See Freight Returns above for details.
2. Custom-made and custom painted items, unless 4WD Supply is at fault. We will cover all costs for the return if:
- You placed the order on the phone with us and we sent the wrong product.
- The item you received has a manufacturer's defect.
- The manufacturer sent the wrong product to you.
3. Products with clear and visible wear and tear.
4. Products that have been used, cut, drilled, modified or installed.
5, Products that have fallen outside of the manufacturer's warranty.
6. Products that were purchased more than 30 days ago.
7. Gift Cards
8. Products that are labeled as "Non-Returnable" (ALL Closeout/Clearance Items Are Not Eligible For Returns)
9. Products returned without a RMA (Return Material Authorization).
10. Products that are not complete and have missing items.
Returns After 30 Days
If you purchased a product more than 30 days ago and it is still new, unopened and not used, but need to return it, you can give us a text or fill out the form below to see if the manufacturer will approve the return. If the manufacturer approves the return, it will be subject to a 20% restocking fee and you will be required to pay return shipping.
If an item is returned between 31-90 days from purchase date, only store credit will be issued.
No returns on items after 90 days from purchase. No exceptions.
NOTE: Items that are not eligible for returns are still not eligible after 30 days.
Common & Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Incorrect Product Received
Unfortunately, we are all human and incorrect orders will happen from time to time. If you receive an incorrect order or if we guaranteed proper fitment over the phone, email or live chat, and the product does not fit properly on your vehicle, give us a call. Occasionally it will be an easy fix, but if not we will get the return process started for you.
At 4WD Supply we handle a large number of products reaching the high thousands and once in a while an item may be defective. It happens. Should you receive a defective product, just reach out and we will take care of it.
We ship thousands of items per week and often per day. Sometimes accidents happen on our end or while in transit. Although this rarely happens, if your item arrives in a damaged package, give us a call right away and we will get it taken care of.
Package Lost in Transit
Shipping is within our control, but once it leaves our facility it can get lost or delivered to the wrong place. Should your tracking information say the item has been delivered, but you do not have it, just reach out and let us know. From there we can reach out to the shipper and try to track it down. If it cannot be found, we will simply ship out a new product for you and handle the claim with the shipper.
NOTE: First, be sure to double check to see if the delivery driver left a note on the door, possibly hid it just in case so it would not be taken, or if it was mistakenly left with a neighbor.
If the item still cannot be found, just let us know so we can file a claim and get your new item processed and shipped out. Nice and easy.
Not Happy With Product
If your product arrives, you open it up and realize it is not what you had in your vision, just let us know. We understand that this happens, even to us when we order things! Our goal is to have all of our customers happy with the products they purchase for their off road vehicles.
NOTE: If you are not happy with the product you received, it still must be returned within 30 days of your purchase and be in new, unused condition with its original packaging and all parts included.
NOTE: You Will Need to Pay Return Shipping.
Return & Exchange Initiation
1. Give us a text, let us know what is going on and we will get the process started.
Customer Service: +1 (855) 461-8522 | Monday - Friday: 9am - 9pn ET
2. Start A Live Chat with us and we will get the process started without having to hop on the phone.
Available Monday - Friday: 9am - 9pm ET
3. Simply send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get the process started.
1. Text, live chat or send us an email at email@example.com to get the return or exchange process started.
2. We will send you a Return Material Authorization (RMA) and a prepaid shipping label to get the product back to us.
3. Pack the product safely in the original packaging and ship it back to us. Please include all items and make a note of any missing parts.
4. Once we receive the product, we will submit your refund or ship out your new exchanged item.
Warranty Claim Policy
At 4WD Supply, we only sell products we have reviewed, field tested and endorsed, but most of them come with a manufacturers warranty in case something goes wrong. Should a situation arise where you need to take advantage of the manufacturer warranty, we will act as your agent between you (the customer) and the manufacturer.
Check and keep the documentation that came with your purchase for more information for each specific product warranty policy.
Warranty Claim Process
1. Contact 4WD Supply Customer Service
Reach out to us via phone, live chat or by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the issue you are having along with the part and order number for the defective item. When it comes to warranty claims, pictures are very helpful so typically will ask you to send us some to show the manufacturer.
2. Purchase Confirmation
We will take charge for you and confirm the purchase date so we can determine if the product is still under the manufacturer warranty. If it is, we will send over the required information to the manufacturer on your behalf.
3. Warranty Processing
Once we send all the info to the manufacturer, we wait until they get back to us and determine if the item can be returned. If so, we will get in touch with you and you will need to package up the item safely in a sturdy box. If you still have the original packaging you can use that if it is in good shape. Be sure to seal it well with packing tape.
4. Problems Installing Parts
While our main goal is help inspire you to build your dream rig with top quality products that we have reviewed, field tested and endorsed, we also want to make sure you can get them installed and we are here for you! If you have trouble installing a product, just reach out to us and we will help however we can.
Our shipping policy at 4WD Supply is fairly simple and we like it that way. We offer fast shipping on thousands of products and even most freight shipments.
Purchases Ship Fast
- We ship free on some of the parts available within the continental US along with the option to upgrade shipping for an additional fee if needed. If the part is eligible for free shipping, it will say "Eligible for Fast, Free Shipping."
- Orders placed in the morning will often leave the warehouse the same day, but some orders may take up to 48 hours be processed and shipped out.
- Once an order is shipped, it typically takes an additional 2-3 business days to be delivered in the US.
- When your order is shipped out, we will send you an email with your order confirmation as well as tracking information.
- You can always check your order status right here on our website by going to the Order Status page and entering your email and order number.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.